The Hiltex has a simple grip, metal handle with a trigger that is lockable for good and consistent flow of paint. The air controlling parts are produced using strong metal and are replaceable. The gun is outfitted with four, six and eight-millimeter nozzles that can be changed. It has a five-liter hopper fed with gravity. The spray gun requires a compressor with a CFM of no less than seven. It has pipe string fitting of a quarter inch.
Features of Hiltex 31229 Pneumatic Air Texture Spray Gun, 1.2 Gallon Hopper are listed as follows.
- Simple grip handle influence spray to gun agreeable to hold
- Interchangeable 4, 6 and 8mm nozzles for spraying fluids of different thickness; spray edge takes into consideration the use on roofs as well as celling
- Metal handle, strong metal replaceable air managing segments makes for a solid spray gun
- Includes 5 liters (1.3 gallons) gravity bolstered hopper container with handle
- 7cfm air utilization; 1/4″ NPT air gulf
- Easy to use a trigger with lock
This is economical, and while it is sufficient for home employment, it isn’t appropriate for business applications. It has a basic outline that is anything but difficult to utilize. It has no stand so filling the hopper makes a little issue. There are likewise no guidelines incorporated into the unit, yet this spray gun isn’t awfully mind boggling so you ought to have the capacity to work it out. Coming up short this, directions can be found on the Internet.
- Gun is fairly simple to clean
- Interchangeable nodes
- Hopper clamp is not useful
- No air control lever
- Instructions are not clear
This product is sufficient for the texturing the walls in a home environment. It doesn’t have a flexible hopper, so painting roofs can be somewhat tricky.